Friday, April 09, 2010

To my love divine...

Two years since I walked with Him,
Seems like yesterday though,
He called me his love divine,
I called him mine
And time went on.

He brought me home to peace,
I lost myself there
First to the divine,
And then to Him.
Time picked up speed.


The air and the winds,
The roads we trekked,
Told us to rejoice,
Despite the odds.
Time began its race.

He sheltered me from pain,
And the rain,
Told me to live,
In his love,
Time whroomed.

We fought,
And made,
And cooked,
And ate,
We drank,
And slept,
Till Time raced past.

He brought me,
To the mountains,
Taught me to climb,
He showed me the hill,
And loved me there,
To make it too divine,
Time slowed to look.

We were in elan,
Being lovers of space,
We ran around,
In mirth and joy and pain,
Time looked on.

Then came they,
Calls of the bounteous world,
Their colours bright,
Their tastes tempting, 
He stopped to see and sense,
And I was left alone,
In light,
And Time cried.

I lost my nerve,
I shrieked in pain,
I killed myself,
I called for help,
Time was helpless.
 
He felt my tears,
He sensed my cry,
The divine stabbed,
He saw the blood,
And its colour, love.
Time fainted.

I called out to him,
He couldn't but come,
To help me live,
Take me home,
Again, to peace.
Time smiled.

I lived again in divine,
I went, yonder,
Away from the world,
Time sighed.

He came in search,
Calling me my name,
The love divine,
I became love.
Time stood still.

No comments:

Post a Comment